Eligibility Criteria for BDS Admission 2017-18
- You are required to have more than or equal to 50% marks in 10+2 with Physics, Biology and Chemistry as your subjects
- You are required to take the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET)
- You must be fall in the bracket of eligible candidates based on 2017 NEET qualification criteria
Check whether you qualify for BDS admission by calling us at +91-9415683844/9808857152 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rules & Regulations for B.D.S Courses
Applications are invited on prescribed form along the original documents must reach to the principal's office before the starting of session. The last date for receiving forms according to Govt rules & regulations. The documents required are.
Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) course is 4 year degree course and 1 year Internship course which is run under the aegis of Dental Council of India which was constituted on 12th April 1949 under an Act of Parliament - the Dentists Act, 1948 (XVI of 1948). The Dental Council of India runs under the aegis of Department of Health, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, New Delhi. After M.B.B.S., Bachelor of Dental Surgery is one the most sought after course in the field of medical science. B.D.S. enables one to become a Dentist. Dental Courses comprise didactic lectures, demonstrations, group discussions, seminars, clinical work and conferences.
The avenues for employment in the field of dentistry are infinite. With increased awareness among the populace about dental care the need for experienced dental personnel is imperative. Besides bearing in need the demands of current lifestyle, dental problems are becoming increasingly noticeably in the various sections of society. In the past decade ratio of dentist to people was 1:37000. These have changed in a favorable manner to 1:25000. However as per W.H.O. report still these ratios should be reduced to less than 1:10000. Dentistry as a profession is therefore emerging as a popular and lucrative career option. As a dental expert, one may wish to mark his forte in either of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Periodontology, Conservative & Endodontics, Prosthodontics, Pedodontics or Orthodontics. Dental practitioner's can find their calling in the private, corperate or government sector
Basics Rules and Regulation B.D.S CoursesRead Instruction Carefully.
- He/She shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December, of the year of admission to the BDS course.
- The higher secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics or any other elective subjects with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council for Educational Research and Training after the introduction of the 10+2+3 years educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on education.
The intermediate examination in science of an Indian University/Board or other recognized examination body with Physics, Chemistry and Biology which shall include a practical test in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject
- The pre-professional/pre-medical examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology, after passing either the higher secondary school examination, or the pre-university or an equivalent examination. The pre-professional/pre-medical examination shall include a practical test in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and also English as a compulsory subjects.
- The first year of the three years degree course of a recognized university, with Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in three subjects provided the examination is a University Examination and candidate has passed 10+2 with English at a level not less than a core course.
- B.Sc examination of an Indian University, provided that he/she has passed the B. Sc examination with not less than two of the following subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) and further that he/she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with the following subjects - Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English
- Any other examination which, in scope and standard is found to be equivalent to the intermediate science examination of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology including practical test in each of these subjects and English.
- Domicile certificate.
- The application can be sent by the registered post or can be deposited at college reception. Incomplete application or received late will not be accepted.
|Bachler Of Dental & Sugery||Intermediate||258700(tution Fee) + 70,000 (Hostel) Fixed for (206-17 session)||100||4+1 Years||Apply Now|